AfriNIC Ltd is a non-governmental and not-for-profit membership based organisation. Its main role is to serve Africa region as Regional Internet Registry(RIR).
“Spearheading Internet technology and policy development in the African Region.”
“To serve the African community by providing professional and efficient management of Internet Number Resources, supporting Internet technology usage and development, and promoting a participative and multi-stakeholder approach to Internet self governance.”
AfriNIC’s Core Values
- We operate with transparency, professionalism and efficiency.
- We are committed to integrity in all that we do, always and everywhere.
- We recognize and value individual contribution and teamwork.
- We recognize cultural and language diversity in our region.
- We are a technology driven organization that encourages continuous learning and innovation.
- We value collaboration and cooperation with relevant organizations.