Last Updated on Thursday, 10 April 2014 12:02
Better security frequently features as one of the selling points of IPv6. While debatable, the need to secure IPv6 networks is not in doubt.
This module will give the you the necessary theoretical framework for understanding, planning and implementing security on IPv6 networks.
Upon completion of this module, you will be able to:
- List the security issues raised by IPv6
- Configure, test and verify various aspects of IPv6 security
- IPv6 security overview - capabilities, pros and cons
- IPv6 threats & mitigation
- Internet edge
- Network perimeter
- LAN Security
- Securing Transition mechanisms
- Protocol security vulnerabilities
- Monitoring IPv6 security