Last Updated on Thursday, 10 April 2014 12:01
Builds on the IPv6 Foundations and covers all aspects of IPv6 routing, from brief theoretical overview, difference from the IPv4, configuration, verification and troubleshooting.
Upon completing this module, participants will be able to...
- Configure, test and verify intra-domain routing with OSPFv3
- Configure, test and verify inter-domain routing with BGPv4
- Configure, test and verify IPv6 route redistribution
- Configure, test and verify IPv6 route summarisation
- Fundamentals of routing in IPv6
- Static routing
- Intra-domain routing with OSPFv3
- Inter-domain routing with BGP
- Route Redistribution
- Route Summarisation
- Securing IPv6 Routing Protocols